[lit-ideas] Re: A Movie [longish]

  • From: "Judith Evans" <judithevans1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 17:55:19 +0100

>Yeah, but what about Darfur?

not only Darfur still, as you mention it: things are getting worse
there

        Date: 8/10/06 1:09:31 P.M. Central Daylight Time
        From: eyost1132@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        Sent on:

  Paul: We ARE the host and the parasites must be quelled. If
  only our political correctness could abate long enough for
  us to actually do it.

  A superb post that's right on the mark. The only other
  option I can think of--an impossible one--is to cut the
  entire Muslim world off until it grows up.

  One Arab commentator stated that the Muslim world won't
  really become "adult" until it recognizes Israel's right to
  exist. If that were to happen, we should throw a global
  party. Hats and party horns for everyone!