[lit-ideas] Re: A Movie [longish]

  • From: Paul Stone <pas@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 11:13:01 -0400

At 12:56 AM 8/11/2006, you wrote:

>But it
>never happened. It's too bad. Early detection, early response.

ck: You forgot. We bombed the hell out of Afghanistan asap.

And... there wasn't really much fallout over that. Maybe they deserved it. You see, what i want [need] is [almost] worldwide condemnation of the radical islamists like we got with the Taliban. The Taliban were evil mofos. A lot of people agreed on that. Apparently, for some strange reason, a lot of people DON'T agree that the islamists are. I don't understand that.

paul

Paul Stone
pas@xxxxxxxx
Kingsville, ON, Canada