[lit-ideas] Re: For Paul (long)

  • From: Paul Stone <pas@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 11:09:47 -0400

For Paul, regarding what to do, read Tom Ricks and Ron Susskind.

I bought Susskind a week ago... I read the first chapter, seems interesting, but in this weather, it's so much nicer just to read a nice Stephen White thriller -- I must admit a personal addiction, I've read 9 in the last month. I'm on vacation this coming week, I'm sure I'll dig into Ron's book a little further.

Oh, and I'm going to watch "Road to Guantanamo" tonight, so I'm sure I'll piss off the 'other side' with a review tomorrow.

unfair and unbalanced,

Paul Stone
pas@xxxxxxxx
Kingsville, ON, Canada