[linux-cirrus] Re: ep93xx-i2s ?

  • From: Ryan Mallon <ryan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: linux-cirrus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, dhuggins@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 01 Apr 2010 08:37:29 +1300

David Huggins-Daines wrote:
> Ryan Mallon wrote:
>>
>> Sorry, misread your email :-). I have some patches which still need a
>> bit of work, but provide SoC audio support using i2s on the ep93xx. They
>> are based on the work by Chase and Lennert.
>>
>> If you are interested, I can generated some patches against for you. You
>> will probably have to hack around with them a bit to get them going.
>>
> Hi Ryan,
>
> I chimed in at the end of this discussion a few weeks ago... could you
> send me these patches?
>
> My 2.6.29 port of the audio driver is working fine for me but eventually
> we'll probably want to go to a newer kernel.

I'm currently working on getting them cleaned up to submit to the
mainline. I will add you to the Cc list when I post them.

~Ryan

--
Bluewater Systems Ltd - ARM Technology Solution Centre

Ryan Mallon                     5 Amuri Park, 404 Barbadoes St
ryan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx           PO Box 13 889, Christchurch 8013
http://www.bluewatersys.com     New Zealand
Phone: +64 3 3779127            Freecall: Australia 1800 148 751
Fax:   +64 3 3779135                      USA 1800 261 2934