[Linux-Anyway] Re: Grip

  • From: Godwin Stewart <gstewart@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Linux-Anyway@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 11:55:04 +0200

Mon, 13 Oct 2003 01:28:00 -0700 (PDT) scripsit Meph Istopheles:

>   I'll check it out tomorrow & redo all but the track I've done
> seperately & am listening to right now.

Have another look through the beginning of it too. You might be able to get
your burner working - you never know.

Tip: If you find cdparanoia too slow you can turn off the various integrity
checks it does and rip the audio at full speed by using the '-Z' command
line option.

--
G. Stewart   --   gstewart@xxxxxxxxxxx -- gstewart@xxxxxxxxxxx
Registered Linux user #284683 (Slackware 9.0)