[Linux-Anyway] Re: Good P2P Client

  • From: "Meph Istopheles" <Meph@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Linux-Anyway@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 14:46:38 -0700

  Hey,

> I'm currently running MLDonkey, and I've had *some*
> success (managed to snag Matrix Reloaded a month b4
> it came out on DVD) but it is painfully slow.

  I've never even heard of that.

> What do you guys find is a good P2P client, good speed,
> lots to download, esp movies (Manga, Anime, Sci Fi,
> etc.).?

  Dunno if you've considered it, but I prefer using openssh, or
http -- even ftp, if I don't hat the other two available.  But,
generally, most thing I have to transfer are from my 'puter to
another, so I normally use http.

  Meph

--
  "I did this 'cause Linux gives me a woody."
  -Dave '-ddt->' Taylor, announcing DOOM for Linux