[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: lou_translate

  • From: Ken Perry <kperry@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2014 14:41:26 +0000

I tried both svn and git and svn acts like it doesn’t have anything to update
but it doesn’t tell me that it is no longer being upkept.
Now as for git the last commit I have on my git starts with 7c551 and is a
merge from you.

Is that the correct branch I should be on or is there some new checkout I
should be using?

Ken
Ken