[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: liblouisutdml documentation

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2014 08:33:24 -0500

A note on semantic actions. sem_names.h is a generated file. The basic
file is sem_enum.h . If you add a semantic action you must do it in
sem_enum.h and then run Makesemnames to generate sem_names.f .
Descriptive comments should be in sem_enum.h . It already contains
comments on various classes of semantic actions.Of course this is just
source code documentation.

John