[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Request for update to liblouisutdml documentation

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2014 08:54:22 -0500

Someone comfortable with texinfo can update the documentation based on
the original message. emacs has special features for texinfo.

Another update would be to include a note on user-defined styles. The
text might be something like

Users can define styles at any time. Simply  place a line like this in
your configuration file:

style [name]

Follow this with settings such as linesBefore, firstLineIndent, etc. In
a semantic-action file simply place the name of the new style in the
first column.

John
(For examples see preferences.cfg. Look for the styles attribution and
matrix.)