[liblouis-liblouisxml] liblouisutdml and Windows

  • From: Neil Soiffer <NeilS@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2012 13:05:05 -0800

What is the status of liblouisutdml and windows?  The google code page has
liblouisutdml-2.0.0.tar.gz for download.  Has anyone built that under
Visual Studio?  The last email I see on it (7/2011):
//www.freelists.org/post/liblouis-liblouisxml/Compiling-liblouisutdml,1

says that it wasn't building.  Did anyone ever get it to build?

The functionality that I care about is MathML to XXX functionality, and I
believe that is part of liblouisutdml, right?

Thanks for any insights/updates,

Neil Soiffer
Senior Scientist
Design Science, Inc.
www.dessci.com
~ Makers of MathType, MathFlow, MathPlayer, MathDaisy, Equation Editor ~