[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: liblouisutdml and Windows

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2012 17:37:52 -0600

Neil,

I'll have to get rid of that link. The Windows binary was a very old
one. If you want to get prebuilt copies of liblouis.dll and
liblouisutdml.dll go to http://www.brailleblaster.org download the one
for 32 or 64 bits as you wish, unzip it, and find the dlls in the
directory you get. These are dlls only, but liblouisutdml.dll has Java
bindings that can be kused in building tools.

John