[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: [liblouis] r642 committed - Added version2 of runHarness, based on nose tests....

  • From: Hammer Attila <hammera@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 May 2012 06:13:10 +0200

Hy Mesar,

I runned runHarnessV2.py file in the tests directory. Right if this Python script doesn't presenting any informations? Nnot presenting for example what harness file are processing, and how many tests failed a harness file? Why need this v2 script? My machine both Python2 and Python3 the runHarness.py processing right the test harness files.

Attila