[liblouis-liblouisxml] automake errors with texinfo patch

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <johnjboyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 11:39:49 -0600

Christian,

I am preparing for a new release of liblouis with your texinfo patch and
all the recently contributed tables. After adjusting configure.ac I ran
autoreconf and got messages from automake saying that the files
doc/mdate-sh knd doc/texinfo.tex could not be found. What is the fix?

In a previous message you asked about the example
syllable horse = horseradish
This is not an error. the equal sign means that the dots are to be
supplied for the characters from their definitions. "horseradish" is a
comment.

My websites:
http://www.godtouches.org
http://www.jjb-software.com