[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: automake errors with texinfo patch

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <johnjboyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2008 05:02:53 -0600

Christian,

I got those errors fixed. My adjustments to configure.ac were just for
the new release and version number. Now automake runs with no errors,
but
make stops with an error in the tables directory. There are 102 tables
listed in EXTRA_DIST. I wonder if that is too many files for automake to
handle. I can't see any problem with the Makefile.am.

--
My websites:
http://www.godtouches.org