[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Unsure how to do a change to logging

  • From: "Michael Whapples" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "mwhapples@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 May 2014 11:34:33 +0100

Yes, I will be keeping the -l option of file2brl where you can give the log file name.

The only question I have for you is, as liblouis and liblouisutdml can log to different places after this change is made, will you want -l to only change the liblouisutdml log file name or would you want both liblouis and liblouisutdml log information to go into the single file given in the -l option?

Michael Whapples
On 22/05/2014 11:23, Paul Wood (Torch) wrote:
I presume we can have an argument to file2brl that alters this as I would prefer it in the source or output folder which for me is the same.
Thanks
Paul

On 22/05/2014 11:12, Keith Creasy wrote:
On Windows logs should go in the user's profile temp directory. In fact I think
there is a environment variable %temp% for the temp file location.