[liblouis-liblouisxml] A very simple Mac OS application

  • From: Greg Kearney <gkearney@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 May 2014 15:56:21 -0700

OK here is an example of what I am working on and why I need a MacOS binary
installer. Assuming that you have a copy of the various parts of libelouis
installed you can then run this program which will take text you type into a
text field and output the results in the window. It's not really practical for
anything but it is a 100% native MAcOS X Application working with in the
liblouis environment. My play is to install the binary files and library and
then place programs like this into the system as needed.

Commonwealth Braille & Talking Book Cooperative
Greg Kearney, General Manager
605 Robson Street, Suite 850
Vancouver BC V6B 5J3
CANADA