[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Ubuntu packages

  • From: "Igor B. Poretsky" <poretsky@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2011 20:18:22 +0400

Hello Christian and others!

    Christian> I would really like to have these fixes. I tried to get
    Christian> them from http://poretsky.homelinux.net/packages but it
    Christian> appears that I need to do apt-get source which is not
    Christian> very convenient for me at the moment.

It is absolutely not the case. In fact, you need apt-get only if you
are going to reproduce packages from the source. Otherwise you can
visit referenced page with your browser, go to the ubuntu/hardy/free
section, choose respective diff.gz file and download it in any
manner. Or simply use direct links:

http://poretsky.homelinux.net/packages/ubuntu/pool/hardy/free/liblouis_2.4.0-1ubuntu1.diff.gz
http://poretsky.homelinux.net/packages/ubuntu/pool/hardy/free/liblouisxml_2.4.0-1ubuntu4.diff.gz

After applying the patch remove debian subdirectory if you are not
interested in the packaging stuff. If source tree contains
autoconf/automake generated files (that is not the case for SVN
snapshot) you additionally have to run autoreconf. That's all.

    Christian> Could you just send the diffs or even better send some
    Christian> patches against current svn?

No problem. I'll do it in separate message to your private e-mail,
since I doubt that attachments are allowed in the list.

Best regards,
Igor.