[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Ubuntu packages

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 15:23:44 -0500

Igor,

Thanks for your contrigutions. Could you describe briefly your fixes?
Were they in liblouis tables? If so they can be accepted almost
immediately.

There will eventually be a Russian edition of BrailleBlaster. This will
require liblouisutdml which is now the focus of development. You may
want to make packages for it also. It does require Java headers, which
you will have if you have installed gcj.