[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Ubuntu packages

  • From: Christian Egli <christian.egli@xxxxxx>
  • To: "Igor B. Poretsky" <poretsky@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2011 08:15:16 +0200

Hi Igor

"Igor B. Poretsky" <poretsky@xxxxxxxx> writes:

> Anyway, here is a brief description of my fixes.

I would really like to have these fixes. I tried to get them from
http://poretsky.homelinux.net/packages but it appears that I need to do
apt-get source which is not very convenient for me at the moment. Could
you just send the diffs or even better send some patches against current
svn?

Viel Neues fuer Hoerspiel-Fans: Eine aktuelle Uebersicht des Angebots bei der
SBS finden Sie unter http://www.sbs.ch/hoerspiele .