[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: SV: Re: Table of Braille Tables

  • From: Greg Kearney <gkearney@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2014 08:46:34 -0700

I have assumed that ctb and the older tub were tables that people would call in
 either directly or by programs. I have not been including support files,
perhaps I should would everyone like to weigh in on that? If this is a file
that people will call in I think it should carry the extension ctb but perhaps
I am wrong in this.

Commonwealth Braille & Talking Book Cooperative
Greg Kearney, General Manager
605 Robson Street, Suite 850
Vancouver BC V6B 5J3
CANADA