[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: SV: Table of Braille Tables

  • From: Greg Kearney <gkearney@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2014 09:44:26 -0700

Thank you I am changing these as the suggestions come in. If you are able to
use the comments option on the sheet that is good as it records all of the
comments and the cells in which they are made.

Commonwealth Braille & Talking Book Cooperative
Greg Kearney, General Manager
605 Robson Street, Suite 850
Vancouver BC V6B 5J3
CANADA