[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: SV: Table of Braille Tables

  • From: Lars Bjørndal <lars@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2015 20:26:32 +0100

Hello Greg!

Apologize for my late reply.

On Wed, Jun 04, 2014 at 09:09:56AM -0700, Greg Kearney wrote:
> Here is an excel document for you. Please make any changes and send it back
> and I will add them into the one online.

Please find below a comma separated table with the Norwegian table
names. Hope you can implement them.

no-no-g0.utb,Norwegian uncontracted 6 dot braille,norsk fullskrift 6-punkt,nor

no-no-g1.ctb,Norwegian contracted braille level 1,norsk kortskrift nivå 1,nor

no-no-g2.ctb,Norwegian contracted braille level 2,norsk kortskrift nivå 2,nor

no-no-g3.ctb,Norwegian contracted braille level 3,norsk kortskrift nivå 3,nor

no-no.ctb,Norwegian 8 dot computerbraille,norsk 8-punkt datapunktskrift,nor

no-no-generic.ctb,Norwegian Eurobraille like 8 dot computerbraille,norsk
8-punkt eurobraille-tilpasset,nor

Thanks,

Lars