[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Italic in British Braille

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 May 2011 08:41:51 -0500

Paul,

Things are a bit slow with the Windows ports and the BrailleBlaster GUI,
so I'll see  if I can get you into production. To prevent possible
misunderstandings, please give me the name of the table you are using.

I had to approve this message from you. Messages that you send from your
gmail address get through, however.