[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Here are the New Releases.

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <johnjboyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2008 21:11:29 -0500

Lars,

You are using the display opcode for its intended purpose, that is,
accomodating different embossers and braille displays. My point is that
tables should not be written to require a .dis file. The
character-definition opcodes should be used for the preferred dot
patterns.

The segmentation fault has been fixed. This also fixes the problem with
the file definitions being clobbered under some circumstances.

Hyphenation has also been fixed.

I'll put out a bug fix soon. Hopefully it will be on both
www.jjb-software.com and the Google projects.

With regard to those, it seems that once the license sype has been
chosen it can't be changed. The license type for liblouis should be
LGPL. When I try to change it on the liblouis project I am told that it
has been disabled. The same with the liblouisxml project, but on the
latter I set the license to LGPL at the beginning.

John

--
My websites:
http://www.godtouches.org