[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Here are the New Releases.

  • From: "Jack Schroeder" <alljackallday@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 09:25:15 -0500

Hiya John!

I'm pleased to see that you have been so productive. It remains a mystery to
me what you are doing while I'm working on something else, but here at least
I can see some of the results.

Angie and I have been talking about the telephone plan. That's something I
would like to add to my to-do list today.

I did fire up the grill this week, so I'll have some treats if I remain
mindful. See you at one.

Jack