[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Good grief

  • From: "Joseph Lee" <joseph.lee22590@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2014 11:34:56 -0700

Hi Ken,
I'll worry about the symbols (en-ueb-chardefs).
Cheers,
Joseph

From: Ken Perry <kperry@xxxxxxx
To: "liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx"
<liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Tue, 24 Jun 2014 15:32:08 +0000

It looks like Bitbucket is still up to date.  I will pull the git hub one.
Are you still making changes to ueb on the Bitbucket account or are you
doing stuff with github?

Also Brandon tells me there are new rules for committing do we have a wiki
on how we do things now?  I guess I should have kept up with this braille
blaster list as these things changed.

ken

From: Ken Perry <kperry@xxxxxxx
To: "liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx"
<liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Tue, 24 Jun 2014 15:01:29 +0000
Subject: [liblouis-liblouisxml] Good grief

I have just been informed I am using the wrong git.  Joseph  I am using the
bit bucket git.  I will go try the git hub stuff and see if it is any
better.  Is the Bitbucket stuff still up to date or have we  ditched that
to?

Brandon just sent me the new git link so I will run my tests again once I
get it.  I will need to know the new rules for submissions.  Where do I go
to read what all the new rules are?

Ken

For a description of the software, to download it and links to project pages
go to http://www.abilitiessoft.com For a description of the software, to