[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Good grief

  • From: Joseph Lee <joseph.lee22590@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2014 09:12:46 -0700

Hi,
I'm updating UEB tables from Bitbucket account.
Cheers,
Joseph

From: Ken Perry <kperry@xxxxxxx
To: "liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx"
<liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Tue, 24 Jun 2014 15:01:29 +0000
Subject: [liblouis-liblouisxml] Good grief

I have just been informed I am using the wrong git.  Joseph  I am
using the bit bucket git.  I will go try the git hub stuff and
see if it is any better.  Is the Bitbucket stuff still up to date
or have we  ditched that to?

Brandon just sent me the new git link so I will run my tests
again once I get it.  I will need to know the new rules for
submissions.  Where do I go to read what all the new rules are?

Ken