[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Good grief

  • From: "Joseph Lee" <joseph.lee22590@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2014 11:21:57 -0700

Hi,
Since Bitbucket and Github uses Git, one can simulate this by using multiple
remotes. This is how NVDA code is managed, and this is how Mesar can
integrate braille table enhancements (Bitbucket) into LibLouis/Github master
(Github) by pushing changes to one or the other via remotes. In my case, I
use a single directory and have set up two remotes within this repo, one for
Bitbucket (UEB and Korean braille enhancements) and Github (for downloading
latest commits from the main repo).
Cheers,
Joseph