[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: GNU license and MBraille

  • From: Christian Egli <christian.egli@xxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2015 17:03:25 +0100

On 01/13/2015 11:25 PM, Mesar Hameed wrote:
In any case, Bert and Christian made a list of those that have
contributed and need to give their consent.
Well Bert made the list really and John contacted most of the people on the list.

Lets wait for an update from Christian (last person worked on this) to let us
know how far through we
have gone, and how many people still need to be tracked down.
Well, the whole process is tracked in https://github.com/liblouis/liblouis/issues/26. Currently we have consent from 57 out of 109 contributors. Someone should try to make an effort to contact the remaining people (again, this time only asking for a move to LGPL2.1 though). I'd be happy to help.