[leveller] Re: Raytraced animation example

  • From: "Carl Lingard" <lingardc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leveller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 18:02:37 +0100

ooo very nice.
I'm using Leveller at the moment to model another quad. Part of my roundtrip between Global Mapper and World Machine: GM -> Lev -> WM -> GM. It's been a while. Lev is still my preferred option for this 3D painting stuff.

Carl
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ray Gardener" <rayg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>