[LRflex] Re: "the beautiful faces of dementia"

  • From: Charlie Falke <chfalke@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 14:11:11 -0400

On 4/23/2010 9:39 AM, Steve Barbour wrote:
> On Apr 23, 2010, at 5:28 AM, Charlie Falke wrote:
>
>> Steve,
>>     Both beautiful images.  This is quite close to home.  Will you include
>> some of their darker moods?
>>
> Surely I will Charlie.... this will be a long term, evolving project.  I will
> include images that will try to show people with this terrible  affliction,
> in all of their many moods.
>
> I have made a committment to doing this for many reasons, including the fact
> that my wife has early onset Alzheimer's disease and is now in a long term
> care facility.
>
> thank you, Steve

Steve,
    I had no idea, I'm very sorry to hear that.
You're a brave man.

--
  Charlie Falke                                        _____      /\
  "One test result is worth                       |    |/        `o
    one thousand expert opinions" - Wernher Von Braun  0  N4003M
  "Imagination is more important than knowledge" - Albert Einstein