[LRflex] the beautiful faces of dementia

  • From: "Jeffrey L. T. Gluck" <jgluckphoto66@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2010 01:50:59 -0400

Steve,

God bless you. The shots are wonderful. My wife and I care for her
spinster aunt suffering with Alzheimer's. We are her only family. I know
exactly what you are going through. My grandmother died at the age of 97
after enduring 13 years of dementia, not knowing who we were or where
(or who) she was. It is an horrific disease and I pray every day that a
cure is found. We deal with it on a daily basis and it is not easy. Hang
in as best you can!

Jeff Glück