[LRflex] Re: "the beautiful faces of dementia"

  • From: Richard Ward <ilovaussiesheps@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 06:27:06 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Steve,
   beautiful portraits of beautiful faces which are rendered with empathy and
warmth and realism, as well. A difficult balance achieved well. Keep them
coming, sir and more importantly - keep shooting them.
   Reminds me a bit of shooting my Uncle T's Living Wake Party - they were
images shot with all my heart and all my love - though not shot this well.
   The Portraits you've share convey love. Your photographic craft is
excellent, of course, but rather than shouting it's achievements boisterously
it's quietly subtly powerfully singing the symphony of your subjects.
Bravo.

Richard in Michigan

From: Steve Barbour <steve.barbour@xxxxxxxxx>