[LRflex] shooting sports with the leica r system

  • From: "Richard" <ryee3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <LeicaReflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2009 10:22:18 -0600

Thanks for your comments on the zoom lenses.

I love shooting action shots ie basketball football and feel very compromised
with our current Leica technology.

I have tried the digilux 3 with my r lenses but its too slow, the dmr seems
slower.  The motor on film is obviously faster but film and scanning has been
too time consuming.

Is anyone shooting this genre of phtography who can give me some direction?
Ive like many of you been waiting on a Leica solution and still waiting.

I ve not used canon or nikon bodies yet hoping Leica will come around with
something for the photos I am shooting.