[LRflex] Re: Best R lenses?

  • From: Bob Shaw <rsphotoimages@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2009 10:40:37 -0800

Richard:

I've been using the R-Vario 28-90 Asph  2.8/4.0 for about three years and find
that it covers 90% of my requirements.

This is not a cheap lens by any measure, but if you can find a nice one at a
fair price I'm sure you'd like it.  It can also be fitted with adaptors to work
with Nikon, Canon, etc.

You might also look at the 35-70 which many LUG members speak well of.  There
is a 2.8 version but it is very rare and priced accordingly.

Good Luck!

Bob

Bob Shaw
rsphotoimages@xxxxxxxxxxx