[LRflex] Re: question for Ted Grant or anyone if they know the answer-Marc

  • From: "Marc Dufour" <foto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 18:49:37 +0100

Steve,

... wich demostrates that in photography, as in many things, we can acheive results with very differents tools and following different ways, without statements wich exclude or invalidate other options.
Thank you very much for your understanding and exquisite manners.
Best,
Marc

and what energes Marc is much more than surreptitious "street shooting"... your work is glorious, and you do make a very strong case for your point of view, that color is part of the soul....

perhaps more later,
Steve