[LRflex] Re: formula for lens cleaning fluid

  • From: Chris L <speleo_karst@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2010 10:48:05 -0800 (PST)

I've also kept (too?) many of the lenses. I can at least vouch for no ill
effects after 15 years.

Re organic cementing: I'm certainly not suggesting dunking or soaking an entire
lens or cemented elements into a container of fluid!
Also, the suggestion is for cleaning off serious dirt/grease. While I
have every reason to think it is perfectly safe, I'd still avoid using
it every day (same goes for any cleaning).
Common sense please...
(and don't smoke while using it)  ;-)