[LRflex] Re: formula for lens cleaning fluid

  • From: David Simms <simmszee@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2010 15:17:23 -0800 (PST)

That's awesome Ted. I'm happy to have been set straight. Damn !!! Think of all
those lines per millimeter I may have failed to pick up...
You're right. If I'm anal enough to want to keep a filter on my lens then I
can, at least, remove it for the 2 or 3 milliseconds it takes to shoot a
picture.
That extra set of reflections could do damage to an image. BTW, I have been
taking pictures and...with filters most of the time.
I'll mend my ways. After all, when you put those images onto a postage stamp
sized chunk of film the process needs every bit of help you can give it,
especially if you want to make an enlargement.
Consider the change made !
dave