[LRFlex] Re: daybreak... images 20D and R80mm

  • From: "Douglas M. Sharp" <DouglasMSharp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 09 Jan 2005 00:04:22 +0100

Nice stuff Steve, a lot of people waiting for the Leica DMR are missing 2 years (or maybe more?) of digital photographic opportunities.Well worth getting up early for.
Douglas
BTW
I was up at dawn today too, one hell of a blow here (force 8) decided to distribute our dustbins and their contents all over the road, I wasn't really in the mood for taking pictures.

Steve Barbour wrote:

Arizona sunrise...my wife called me, I ran outside in my bathrobe, in hand a Canon 20D with a R 'lux 80mm 1.4, to capture a few images...

http://www.solio.us/gallery/daybreak

   www.horizon.bc.ca/~dnr/lrflex.htm