[LRflex] Was adapters ... now taking photos...

  • From: David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2008 17:47:43 -0700

Steve Barbour wrote:

say, maybe we need to encourage people to take photos with their
lenses, rather than of their lenses...

Great idea!

Yesterday, our grandson (and his family) came to visit ... Nathan (age 9) though he'd be goofy and stuck his face in front of the lens whilst I was focusing on something else...

Y'know... that 10" minimum focusing distance at 12mm, really works! Kinda reminds me of a bobble-head!

http://www.furnfeather.net/Temps/bobble_head.htm

Comments, criticism appreciated, as always.... (Sorry about the OT equipment!)