[LRflex] Re: The Boys of Winter - again...

  • From: Bille Xavier F. <hot_billexf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2013 10:15:22 +0100

Good Day David,

These guys on bikes are racing fast and given the angle this chap was, given
I'm a motorcyclist too, I can tell _he_was_fast_ in that turn !!

In these consditions, it's rather difficult to trip the shutter, its a matter
of 50ms, probably the time required by the camera to operate.

So you did good... as usual :)

At least the public stays far away from the track and they'd better!

It's the second time you showed an image from that OM-D and it strikes me how
contrasty it is compared to your other pictures from the E3. Is this you choice
or is it an artefact of the sensor?

Have a sunny day !

From : Xavier F. BILLE
mail : hot_billexf@xxxxxxxxxxx