[LRflex] Re: This is the only sunlight I have seen in a a month

  • From: Bille Xavier F. <hot_billexf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2013 10:06:52 +0100

Richard,

To answer your quest, I'm afraid that I've given up on film some 5 years ago....

This image comes from a Panasonic Lumix LX5 with a Leica Vario Lens. Small, as
a Minox 35 was.

Cheers.

#-----------------------------------
From : Xavier F. BILLE
mail : hot_billexf@xxxxxxxxxxx
Maisons Alfort - France

Subject: [LRflex] Re: This is the only sunlight I have seen in a a month
From: ilovaussiesheps@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2013 16:27:00 -0500
To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi There,
At least when the Grey Weather Channel did a live cutaway it was for a
beautiful sunset!
Better than for a Thunderstorm with massive lightning blowing up transformers.

What kind of compact did you shoot it with - Film or Digital?

Just curious.

Thx- Richard

 _____________________________________

I wish we lived in a country where the DoJ would prosecute corruption and
financial crimes as zealously as they did Aaron Schwartz.

On Feb 3, 2013, at 5:01 AM, Bille Xavier F. <hot_billexf@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Flexers.

This morning, a few minutes before the grey channel took over again on the
weather broadcast (Compact with Leica Lens):

http://xavierf.b.free.fr/Temp/P1010694_dev.jpg

Sent from a wet, damp and grey M. Alfort

From : Xavier F. BILLE