[LRflex] Re: This is the only sunlight I have seen in a a month

  • From: Richard Ward <ilovaussiesheps@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2013 16:27:00 -0500

Hi There,
At least when the Grey Weather Channel did a live cutaway it was for a
beautiful sunset!
Better than for a Thunderstorm with massive lightning blowing up transformers.

What kind of compact did you shoot it with - Film or Digital?

Just curious.

Thx- Richard

I wish we lived in a country where the DoJ would prosecute corruption and
financial crimes as zealously as they did Aaron Schwartz.