[LRflex] Re: Summicron 50mm take apart?

  • From: Steve Lang <stevelang@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2009 01:30:20 -0700

Hi Richard,
Thanks for the info!
Don't forget- I also have a Leicaflex SL. ;-) So that is good advice to get
familiar with the 'Flex finder, I really need to start putting some rolls
through it anyway.

The funny thing is that I also spotted some really cheap focusing screens on
EBay (~$23). However, if I'm going to go through the work of putting a
screen in, I think I'd rather make sure it was a good one. It doesn't look
too hard at all, it's more the risk of something going wrong.

Cheers
Steve