[LRflex] Re: Summicron 50mm take apart?

  • From: David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 01 Aug 2009 20:20:56 -0700

At 8/1/2009, you wrote:
The other option that I use, and maybe a few others on the list, is the Nikon DK-21M viewfinder magnifier. It fits on the Canon and allows a small, yet significant degree of magnification that really aids in focusing.
<http://www.amazon.com/Nikon-DK-21M-Magnifying-Eyepiece-Digital/dp/B000C0OF54/ref=pd_cp_p_2>http://www.amazon.com/Nikon-DK-21M-Magnifying-Eyepiece-Digital/dp/B000C0OF54/ref=pd_cp_p_2

I could not use my manual focus lenses on my Rebel with out it. Even with the focus confirmation adapter. I am not always able to get those focus spots to light up. Perhaps too dark.

Aram

At Aram's suggestion, I tried the DK-21M on the R8 and it made a very useful difference there, too!

Inexpensive, and very handy!
---
David Young
Logan Lake, BC