[LRflex] Seeking Advice from the Group

  • From: Bob Palmieri <rpalmier@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 10:15:02 -0500

Y'all -

Having stuck up a few snaps to illustrate recent use of the ISO3200
setting on the D20 I realized that this collection might be fine fodder
for a question that's been on my mind lately.

I've realized that I lose objectivity when shooting people I know. So,
I'm asking the group: Do these snaps have any interest as photos to
you? Feel free to be as brief or detailed as you like, but I'm looking
for real-world honest perspective from folks who don't know the
subjects.  (Despite this guy Ken's prominence in his field I doubt that
any of you have had any personal contact with him.)  Actually, come to
think of it, I didn't really know Carolyn before this shooting
session...

http://gallery.leica-users.org/ken_carolyn

I'll be out of contact soon (heading up to Northern Michigan for the
weekend) but will check in next week.

Thanks in advance...

Bob Palmieri