[LRflex] Re: Seeking Advice from the Group

  • From: Bob Palmieri <rpalmier@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 16:33:25 -0500

Phil -

Thanks so much for giving me your take on these things.  Yours seems
especially visceral and direct.

It's funny; in general I feel that if it's not a shot of either someone
you know, a celebrity or some stunning specimen of their gender then
usually what the viewer needs is to see the subject doing something (as
in Ted's "Light-Eyes-Action" prescription.)  Also, I suppose there are
always those "high charachter" faces that work well in snaps.

But in this case if any semblance of a story comes across in these
sparse headshots that would certainly be a good thing!

Bob Palmieri