[LRflex] Re: R lens users

  • From: "William B. Abbott III" <captbilly3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2009 12:57:05 -0700

On Sep 9, 2009, at 12:06 PM, Philippe Amard wrote:

this is one major achievement to my eyes, bigger than any other, to my eyes, only?

Philippe, Michiel,

No, definitely not... to my eyes as well. It is difficult for me to describe the satisfaction and enjoyment I get for this list. I'll just wait to see what happens with the R lenses.

Interestingly, the R System and lens details are still present on the Leica web site.

I would definitely buy an an R9 shell with applicable parts of the M9 inside, or maybe even an S2 shell, fitted out the same way.

We'll see what Dr. Kaufmann and his friends have in store for us. One thing is sure: they will not tell us in advance.

All the best,

Bill