[LRflex] Pentax - WAS CBU - as a Collectible

  • From: Philippe Amard <phamard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 22:50:19 +0100

Hi Art,

CBUs not supposed to explode immediately - hence kids play with the nice
colourful  little things - and get hurt, or killed.

I 'm scanning Chromes taken with the Spotmatic F, while typing this. I
sometimes miss it.
I also had an ESII which was a very good and reliable camera.
Sold them for a Contax and bayonnetted zoom as I found it lighter and
more convenient.
I still have the Takumar 28mm somewhere - a great lense for the time. I
might try it on the L1 some day.

Your ES is a keeper - do you still find batteries for it?
Yours
Philieicangemix.