[LRflex] Re: Pentax - WAS CBU - as a Collectible

Art,

this thread becomes very very informative even though we started we
Pentax and CBY (LoL).
Unfortunately I sold my Pentax 135 along with the ESII in 1981 ...
But I might try to figure out something  based on the combo you suggest
, with R lenses ;-)
Thanks again.
PhilX